NEW HiPace 80 Compound Turbo Drag Pump System DN63 ISO-CF CF 4.5 inch
PN: PM 153 906-T
These new Pfeiffer HiPace 80 turbo drag pump systems are excellent quality turbomolecular vacuum pump systems for ultra high vacuum applications. They have a DN63 ISO-CF CF 4.5 inch intake, DN16 (KF16) exhaust flange, and G 1/8" venting connection. These Pfeiffer HiPace 80 systems come with a TC110 (24VDC) integrated electronic drive unit, DCU110 Display Operating Control Unit, cooling fan, splinter screen, AC cord and connection cables. These turbo pump systems have a pumping speed of 67 l/sec with nitrogen. This pricing is for the HiPace 80 turbo drag pump system only, (no roughing pumps are included). The complete operating instruction manuals can be downloaded in PDF format below.
The HiPace 80 Turbo Drag Pump System with CF 4.5 inch Inlet Includes:
- HiPace 80 Turbo Drag Pump with Integrated TC110, with CF Conflat 4.5 inch Inlet, Part No. PM P03 941, PMP03941.
- DCU110 Display and Operating Control Unit with connection cable, Part No. PM C01 820, PMC01820.
- Connection Cable 3 meters, Part No. PM 061 351-T, PM061351-T.
- HiPace 80 Air Cooling Fan, Part No. PM Z01 300, PMZ01300.
- 110 vac Power Cable, Part No. P 4564 309 ZE, P4564309ZE.
- (OPTIONAL) Water Cooling Kit, Part No. PM 016 623-T, PM016623-T.
- (OPTIONAL) TVF 005 Vent Valve M8 Plug, Part No. PM Z01 290, PMZ01290.
- (OPTIONAL) Roughing Pump, diaphragm, scroll or rotary vane.