This Custom Extra Large Degassing Chamber system comes with
- 23.25 ft3 Chamber
- NEW Sogevac SV100B Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
- Swagelok ½ MNPT to ½ MNPT Vent Valve
- Granville Phillips 275 Convectron Gauge
- Granville Phillips 475 Convectron Controller (NO set Points)
- Adapter 1 inch MNPT to KF-40
- Ideal Vacuum Super Seal Bellows Valve (KF-40 to KF-40)
- Wheeled Cart and all cables, hoses and clamps necessary for connection
The Chamber itself has 6, ½ inch Female NPT ports and 1 single 1 inch Female NPT. The large Acrylic door has a counter weight on the rear to easily open and close the chamber. The Chamber can reach pressures of down to 10-1
Torr. Degassing chambers are used for liquid mixtures and remove the air bubbles which become entrapped in the mixture when mixing the components, (a review of how to vacuum degas a solution for parts casting is found below).
Ideal Vacuum can design and build custom degassing chambers, call our office at (505) 872-0037 for more information.
More info: Vacuum Degassing