The SECUVAC safety solenoid right angle valves come in a range of operating votages and flange types. The valve for sale here is a ISO-LF 100 right angle valve that is made to operate at 200-230VAC. These solenoid right angle valves were specially developed for use with rotary vane, dry scroll, semiconductor, and roots blower packages which are not equipped with a built-in anti-suckback valve.
The SECUVAC safety valve protects the vacuum system
against unplanned venting via the backing pump in
case of a power failure and it ensures that the vacuum
system remains sealed until the backing pump, after it
has restarted, has evacuated the connecting lines.
Immediate closing action upon power failure. Opening
action only after the in-take line has been evacuated.
This valve is designed to operate down to 10-9 mbar /
7.7 x 10-10 Torr and up to a pressure of 2100 mbar /
1575 Torr (30psi).
The valve is made of aluminum with FPM (KFM) Gaskets. This material has excellent physical and chemical properties and has a very high resistance to hydraulic fluids, chemicals and a number of organic compounds and will also operate in temperatures between -20° to +210°C. FPM is highly recommended for applications where its outstanding resistance to heat, chemicals, weathering and ozone may be needed.
The SECUVAC Safety Right Angle Solenoid Valves offer the following advantages to the user:
- Fast-closing high vacuum isolation valve for separating the vacuum chamber or a vapor jet pump (a diffusion
pump, for example) from the backing pump
- Venting valve for venting of the valve’s chamber and thus the pump (backing pump)
- Immediate closing action upon power failure
- Opening action only after the in-take line has been evacuated
- Delayed isolation of the vacuum chamber and venting the vacuum pump (negligible “gulp”)