Yamato DP43C Large Capacity Vacuum Drying Oven, 91 liter Internal Capacity, Max Temp of 200 °C, Max Pressure of 1 Torr, 220VAC.Yamato Part Number: DP43C.
The Yamato DP43C operates in the temperature range from room temperature plus +40 °C to 200 °C (up to 392° F) and in the vacuum range from atmosphere 760 to 1 Torr. This vacuum oven is a large capacity multi-purpose vacuum oven. Having an internal volume 91 liter capacity. The interior vacuum vessel is made of 304 stainless steel and stainless steel perforated shelves. The vacuum door has a large observation window made Tempered glass and polycarbonate resin plate. These vacuum ovens have good temperature stability and an accuracy of +/- 1 degrees C at 200 C and can reach its maximum operating temperature within 80 minutes. The vacuum and vent valves are located on the back of the oven. The Yamato DP43C vacuum oven requires 220 VAC at 50/60 Hz and 11 Amps. For complete specifications and operator instruction manual in .PDF format click the yellow/red box in the advertisement below .
Need the ultimate in quiet operating vacuum pump equipment?
Check out our Agilent Varian frequency controlled oil-sealed rotary vane and dry scroll vacuum pumps. When the oven reaches vacuum the pumps slow down and operates extremely quiet. This save electrical power (observed as low as 180 Watts where a normal fixed frequency pump uses 800 Watts) and allows the laboratory to be library quite for study and research. Added benefits are, frequency controlled pumps run cooler and contribute less heat into the laboratory and require less service because slower rotational speeds do not produce as much mechanical wear on the pump parts. We offer the Agilent Varian TriScroll 300 and 600 Inverter dry scroll and Agilent Varian HS452 and HS652 oil sealed rotary vane pumps which are sold on this website.
Vacuum Oven Applications:
- Moisture Determination
- Out Gassing Solids
- Aging Tests
- Chemical Resistance Studies
- Drying of Paper
- Rubber and Textiles
- Dry Sterilization
- Out Gassing Liquids
- Vacuum Storage
- Electronic Process Control
- Moisture Determination - Typical pharmaceutical production application to determining the solids and moisture content of a sample by weight before drying a vacuum oven
- Vacuum Drying - Food process engineering and dairy technology, drying procedures for skimmed milk, full cream milk and whey powder
- Vacuum Oven Degassing – Degassing while casting electronic components, degassing of epoxy resin before it hardens, and dehydration of titanium powder
- Development of modern polymer materials - Development of polymer membranes: drying, conditioning, degassing and polymerization in a vacuum