Yamato Large Capacity Vacuum Drying Oven, 216 liter, Max Temp of 200 °C, Down to 1 Torr 220 VAC.
Yamato Part Number: DP-63C.
The Yamato DP63C operates in the temperature range from 40 °C to 200 °C (up to 392° F) and from atmosphere (760) to 1 Torr. This vacuum oven is a large capacity multi-purpose vacuum oven with an an internal volume 216 liter. The interior of the vacuum vessel is made of 304 stainless steel and has stainless steel perforated shelves. The vacuum door has a large observation window made Tempered glass and polycarbonate resin plate. These vacuum ovens have good temperature stability with an accuracy of +/- 1 °C at 200 °C and can reach maximum operating temperature within 80 minutes. The vacuum and vent valves are located on the back of the oven. The Yamato DP63C vacuum oven requires 220 VAC single phase power at 50/60 Hz and 15 Amps. For complete specifications and the instruction manual please see the downloads.
Need the ultimate in quiet operating vacuum pump equipment?
Check out our Agilent Varian frequency controlled oil-sealed rotary vane and dry scroll vacuum pumps. When the oven reaches vacuum the pumps slow down and operates extremely quiet. This saves electrical power (observed as low as 180 Watts where a normal fixed frequency pump uses 800 Watts) and allows the laboratory to be library quiet for study and research. Other added benefits are that frequency controlled pumps run cooler and contribute less heat into the laboratory and require less service because slower rotational speeds do not produce as much mechanical wear on the pump parts. We offer the Agilent Varian TriScroll 300 and 600 Inverter dry scroll and Agilent Varian HS452 and HS652 oil sealed rotary vane pumps which are sold on this website.
Vacuum Oven Applications:
- Moisture Determination
- Out Gassing Solids
- Aging Tests
- Chemical Resistance Studies
- Drying of Paper
- Rubber and Textiles
- Dry Sterilization
- Out Gassing Liquids
- Vacuum Storage
- Electronic Process Control
- Moisture Determination - Typical pharmaceutical production application to determining the solids and moisture content of a sample by weight before drying a vacuum oven
- Vacuum Drying - Food process engineering and dairy technology, drying procedures for skimmed milk, full cream milk and whey powder
- Vacuum Oven Degassing – Degassing while casting electronic components, degassing of epoxy resin before it hardens, and dehydration of titanium powder
- Development of modern polymer materials - Development of polymer membranes: drying, conditioning, degassing and polymerization in a vacuum