Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 900 Recirculating Chiller, AIR COOLED, T1 Pump, 900 Watt, 115 VAC. DELUXE CONTROLLER w/RS232/RS485.
Thermo Scientific Part Number: 1011C20220200100.
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 900 recirculating chillers are designed to provide a continuous supply of fluid at a constant temperature and volume. This unit is AIR COOLED only (Water cooling not available for this unit) and also offers a refrigeration system, heat exchanger, recirculating pump, polyethylene reservoir, and a microprocessor controller. These Thermo Flex 900 chillers offer the following features:
- Turbine T1 pump – 3.5gpm at 60 psig
- 900W (3074 BTU) cooling capacity at 20°C 115V
- Voltage requirement: 115V/60Hz, SINGLE PHASE
- Deluxe Controller with RS232 & RS485 Digital Communications
- Set Point Temperature Range: +5°C to +40°C
- Ambient Temperature Range: +10°C to +40°C
- 7.2 liter (1.9 gallon) Reservoir Volume
- Air Cooled Condenser uses ambient-temperature room air to remove application heat
- Pressure relief valve that allows the user to set the maximum fluid pressure to meet application requirements (available as an internal or external component)
- Flow Readout allows for monitoring the flow rate via controller readout
- Auto Refill allows for automatic refilling from a customer supplied water source to ensure fluid level is maintained
- Anti-Drainback prevents fluid from flowing back to the reservoir when the chiller is installed below the application
- Partial flow internal DI cartridge minimizing footprint and proving fluid resistivity between 1 & 3 m0hm
- SEMI S2 Compliant – S2-0703, S8-0705, S14-0704 & F47-0706
- Deluxe Controller - Intuitive, large multi line LCD Display w/grahic display & text.
- Warranty: 2 Years on Pump and Chiller
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 900 recirculating chiller offers powerful cooling, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology. These robust, compact units offer precise temperature stability and high reliability for external circulation applications. An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This gives users the flexibility to meet a wide range of application needs.