Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 2500 Recirculating Chiller, WATER COOLED, P2 Pump 2500W, 208-230 VAC.
Thermo Scientific Part Number: 1233110500200200.
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 2500 recirculating chillers are designed to provide a continuous supply of fluid at a constant temperature and volume. This unit is WATER COOLED and also offers a refrigeration system, heat exchanger, recirculating pump, polyethylene reservoir, and a microprocessor controller. These Thermo Flex 2500 chillers offer the following features:
- Positive Displacement P2 pump – 4.0gpm at 60 psig
- 2500W (8538 BTU) cooling capacity at 20°C
- Voltage requirement: 208-230 VAC/60Hz, SINGLE PHASE
- Set Point Temperature Range: +5°C to +40°C
- Ambient Temperature Range: +10°C to +40°C
- 7.2 liter (1.9 gallon) Reservoir Volume
- Water Cooled Condenser uses facility water to remove application heat
- Pressure relief valve that allows the user to set the maximum fluid pressure to meet application requirements (available as an internal or external component)
- Flow Readout allows for monitoring the flow rate via controller readout
- Auto Refill allows for automatic refilling from a customer supplied water source to ensure fluid level is maintained
- Anti-Drainback prevents fluid from flowing back to the reservoir when the chiller is installed below the application
- Partial flow internal DI cartridge minimizing footprint and proving fluid resistivity between 1 & 3 m0hm
- SEMI S2 Compliant – S2-0703, S8-0705, S14-0704 & F47-0706
- Warranty: 1 Year on Pump – 2 Years on Chiller
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 2500 recirculating chiller offers powerful cooling, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology. RS232 & RS485 Digital/Analog Communication for remote operation, monitoring and data logging is available on select units. These robust, compact units offer precise temperature stability and high reliability for external circulation applications. An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This flexibility meets a wide range of application needs.