Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 1400 Recirculating Chiller, WATER COOLED, T1 Pump, 1400W Cooling, 208-230 VAC.
Thermo Scientific Part Number: 1133C10500200200.
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 1400 recirculating chillers are designed to provide a continuous supply of fluid at a constant temperature and volume. This unit is WATER COOLED and also offers a refrigeration system, heat exchanger, recirculating pump, polyethylene reservoir, and a microprocessor controller. These Thermo Flex 1400 chillers offer the following features:
- Turbine T1 pump – 3.5gpm at 60 psig
- 1400W (4781 BTU) cooling capacity at 20°C
- Voltage requirement: 208-230 VAC/60Hz, SINGLE PHASE
- Set Point Temperature Range: +5°C to +40°C
- Ambient Temperature Range: +10°C to +40°C
- 7.2 liter (1.9 gallon) Reservoir Volume
- Water Cooled Condenser uses facility water to remove application heat
- Pressure relief valve that allows the user to set the maximum fluid pressure to meet application requirements (available as an internal or external component)
- Flow Readout allows for monitoring the flow rate via controller readout
- Auto Refill allows for automatic refilling from a customer supplied water source to ensure fluid level is maintained
- Anti-Drainback prevents fluid from flowing back to the reservoir when the chiller is installed below the application
- Partial flow internal DI cartridge minimizing footprint and proving fluid resistivity between 1 & 3 m0hm
- SEMI S2 Compliant – S2-0703, S8-0705, S14-0704 & F47-0706
- Warranty: 1 Year on Pump – 2 Years on Chiller
The Thermo Scientific Neslab ThermoFlex 1400 recirculating chiller offers powerful cooling, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology. Deluxe controller with RS232 & RS485 Digital Communications is available on select units.These robust, compact units offer precise temperature stability and high reliability for external circulation applications. An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This flexibility meets a wide range of application needs.