Grade A Stainless Steel Vacuum Tubing, 0.5 in. OD, Polished, 0.065 in. Wall, KF-16, NW-16 Flanges, Sold Per 4x10 Foot Sticks ($7.22/ft)
ASTM A269 Grade Mechanically Polished Tubing (Mirror-Like) ID Surface Finish of 20 μin RA And OD Surface Finish Of 32 μin RA
Ideal Vacuum offers high-quality 304L stainless steel (Grade A) tubing which is an excellent choice for use in vacuum systems and vacuum components. Our stainless steel tubing has been mechanically polished which gives a (mirror-like) ID surface finish of 20 μin RA and OD surface finish of 32 μin RA. Our premium tubing is manufactured in accordance with ASTM A269 and is commonly used in both high-vacuum and sanitary grade applications. Welded tube manifolds and fittings are often used in vacuum applications to help minimize the number of sealed joints in a system. Our grade A 304L stainless steel vacuum tubing is bright annealed and mechanically polished with maximum roughness measurement of 32 Ra O.D. and 20 Ra I.D.
Our premium welded 304L stainless steel tubing can be used as Sanitary Tubing
to meet the demanding environments of the dairy, food, and beverage industries which require a higher purity tubing than standard instrumentation grade. Sanitary tubing applications require a highly polished ID and OD to ensure cleanliness and prevent particulate entrapment. ASTM A269 specifications require seamless & welded austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service applications.
Ideal Vacuum is your discount supplier of 304L polished (mirror-like finish) stainless steel tubing. We offer bulk discounting on our premium 304L stainless steel vacuum tubing with 1000's of feet of tubing in stock, we are ready to ship same day as your order is placed. Tube is cut to length in 1-foot increments as required.
Our Standard Discounts Apply:
- Qty 1 x 10 Foot Stick (10% Off Standard Per Foot Pricing)
- Qty 2 x 10 Foot Sticks (12.5% Off Standard Per Foot Pricing)
- Qty 4 x 10 Foot Sticks (15% Off Standard Per Foot Pricing)
- Qty 10 x 10 Foot Sticks (20% Off Standard Per Foot Pricing)
A 269 Vacuum Tubing Features:
- Semiconductor wafer fabrication areas for remote installations
and below a raised floor
- Permanent house vacuum lines
- Vacuum utility lines for vacuum fixtures
- High temperature lines
- Burn box exhaust lines
To ensure high quality stainless steel tube welds:
- Low outgassing under vacuum
- Chemically resistant
- Annealed for consistent leak free welding
- Minimized corrosion concentration points
- 1. Always start with clean and properly weld prepped components.
- 2. For internal welds, minimize warping by using only enough heat for 60-75% penetration.
- 3. For external butt welds, ensure 100% penetration with no internal cracks or crevices.
- 4. Do not weld internally then externally around the entire circumference of the fittings.
- 5. Make sure there is little or no gap between pieces to be welded.
- 6. Ensure that all heat-affected surfaces, especially on the vacuum side, are purged with inert gas.
- Outer Diameter: 0.5 inch
- Shipped Length: 4x10 Foot Sticks
- Wall Thickness: 0.065 inches
- Finish: ID 20 μin RA and OD 32 μin RA