Oerlikon Leybold RC310C Corded Remote Control for Phoenix L300i Series Helium Leak Detector
Oerlikon Leybold pn: 252013V01
The Oerlikon Leybold RC310C Corded Remote Control is designed to be used with any of the Phoenix L300i Helium Leak Detectors in the L300i series. Included with the remote control is a 4m cord and magnetic bracket to attach the controller to the helium leak detector.
The Oerlikon Leybold Phoenix Series L300i helium leak detector is the smallest in this series and offers amazing new features and control options. The minimum detectable leak rate available for this unit in vacuum mode is <5x10-12
mbar l/s and in sniffer mode <1x10-7
mbar l/s. The inlet flange on the Phoenix L300i is DN25KF and it comes standard with the TW70H Turbo Pump, a TL7 internal calibrated leak and certificate of calibration. This helium leak detector can be used as a portable or benchtop unit. For the ultimate control and operation of the machine an iPad is recommended and offered as an optional accessory.
that the Phoenix L300i Leak Detectors do not come standard with the RC310 wireless or corded remote or the iPad controller. These items are sold separately and available below in our Related section.
The Phoenix L300i helium leak detector offers new features such as:
- Quick Start up (< 2 minutes)
- Extremely fast response
- Different reporting options – based on particular application needs
- Optional barcode scanner to increase working speed
- Auto Calibration
- High Sensitivity
- Detectable Masses of 2, 3 and 4
- Flexible application areas
- Maximum mobility due to wireless remote control RC 310 or iPad
- Modular design makes this unit very service friendly
- 10 languages available (iPad Version: only German, English)
- Most robust and reliable ion source (extended warranty time)
Please see below in our “Related” section for additional accessories that may benefit your vacuum applications and needs. We offer a large variety of vacuum fittings, hoses, vacuum gauges, sensors/transducers and accessories sold separately on this website. Call us for a quote (505) 872-0037. For instruction manuals or data sheets please see the Available Download PDF's Below.