Edwards iTIM E73 & Al & T1 & Gate Valve Control for iH pumps.
An iTIM may be used to provide control and monitoring of the IH pump by your Process Tool,
using a parallel digital interface. The iTIM has a number of advanced features.
• Digital connections for up to 3 different types of tool interface on each iTIM.
• Convenient mounting on the rear of the pump, rapid two point fixing.
• Configurable connectivity to enable AUC functionality to be readily customised.
• Gate valve control is included in this module as standard.
• The iTIM has a set point store, which allows pump set points relating to a particular process or recipe to be saved. These set points are automatically to be loaded into pump on power up, including new pumps when one is replaced.
Where these modules already exist they may be utilised to provide control and monitoring of
the pump by your Process Tool or other control equipment. For example a pump may be
upgraded from an iH to an iHs without changing the interface module.
However the iTIM provides improved performance over the iM modules, for example full
AUC functionality is only available using the iTIM. The iTIM is recommended on all new
installations. For further instructions call us at 505-872-0037.