Gasket Assembly Replacement Part for Agilent Variable Leak Valve PN: 9535050
This is the NEW Gasket Assembly Replacement Part for Agilent Variable Leak Valve (part number 951-5106). Please follow the instructions below to inspect, clean or replace the gasket assembly.
How to Inspect, Clean or Replace gasket assembly:
- Inspect the copper alloy gasket to be sure that it is clean, smooth, free of oxide, and protrudes above the surface of the gasket collar by at least 0.002 inch. A hand lens or microscope will facilitate inspection of the surface.
- If the top surface of the gasket is scored, scratched, or nicked, the gasket assembly must be replaced.
- If the copper portion of the assembly does not protrude at least 0.002 inch above the collar, the gasket assembly must be replaced.
- Oily films or other residue should be removed using acetone.
- Oxide or other slight surface imperfections can generally be removed by polishing with a very fine rouge paper. When polishing, rotate the gasket assembly about its center axis to avoid leaving scratches that cross the sealing surface. Clean the gasket with acetone after polishing.
- Keep the gasket free of contamination while awaiting re-assembly.
We offer all the necessary tools to make repairs and adjustments to the variable leak valve below in our Related Products section, including replacement parts such as the complete repair/tool kit and gasket assemblies. Gasket Assembly Replacement Part, PN: 9535050