Ideal Vacuum XactGauge XG-110 Portable Digital Thermocouple Vacuum Controller Only, No Sensor
This Ideal Vacuum XactGauge XG-110 portable controller has no sensor. It is a rugged vacuum gauge system which features visual graphing to pinpoint vacuum problems in real-time (for example, vacuum leaks, vacuum pump issues, outgasing, and vacuum stability). The XG-110 includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation. They provide outstanding performance, delivering repeatable and stable pressure measurements in the 0.7 milliTorr to 800 Torr range.
Our Ideal Vacuum XactGauge XG-110 portable vacuum pressure measurement instrument is designed specifically for the demands of field use. It is a robust instrument providing accurate digital vacuum pressure measurement using field-proven thermocouple vacuum sensor technology. The Ideal Vacuum XactGauge XG-110 offers several viewing options including numeric, bar graph, line graph and pumpdown graph displays.
Each Ideal Vacuum XG-110 gauge system offers:
- Rugged enclosure suited for field applications
- Precise pressure measurements
- Outstanding graphing capabilities: helps detect leaks, record vacuum pump-down curves, detect outgassing, and monitor vacuum system stability
- Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation
- Long battery life
- versatility with 12 different measuring units (micron, Torr, inHg, kPa, inH20, milliTorr, mBar, Pa, PSIA, mmHg, Bar, and mmH2O)
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard
Graphing and Analysis
- Patent Pending vacuum graphing capabilities to display time-dependent vacuum pressure data
- Visual graphing right on the display that visualize current system status
- Vacuum Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level