Ideal Vacuum Dual Capacitance Manometer Controller, Power Supply and Digital Pressure Readout
The Dual Capacitance Manometer Gauge Reader and Controller from Ideal Vacuum Products is a simple, intuitive, and low cost way to interface with Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges (CDG). The Reader and Controller can interface with two gauges (the Dual in Dual Capacitance Manometer) being able to supply the necessary dual polarity, ±15 VDC, with a current of 1 Amp, required for many CDGs. Each channel has a programmable setpoint that controls a relay when the setpoint is reached. This automates many tasks such as turning on a turbomolecular pump when the roughing pump has reduced the pressure to an appropriate range or actuating a valve.
The Reader and Controller can read a variety of CDG ranges including: 20 mTorr, 50 mTorr, 0.1 Torr, 1 Torr, 2 Torr, 10 Torr, 100 Torr, 1,000 Torr, 5,000 Torr, and 10,000 Torr capacitance gauges. The Reader and controller allows the user to choose from their preferred pressure units. These settings can be set through the easy to use local interface which features a brilliant LCD screen for easy reading.
The Reader and Controller can also be used remotely through an RS-232 or USB connection. This allows for ease of data collection and integration into a vacuum system. The user can communicate to the Reader and Controller through serial commands or through Ideal Vacuum Products’ desktop application which requires a Windows Operating System. Sample application code is available to simplify the integration process for the user.
The Dual Capacitance Manometer is compatible with the Baratron™ Absolute Capacitance Manometer from MKS including:
- MKS 626B 0.1 Torr - P103249
- MKS 626B 1 Torr - P103250
- MKS 626B 10 Torr - P103251
- MKS 626B 100 Torr - P104361
- MKS 626B 1000 Torr - P104362
- MKS 626C 10 Torr - P108076
- MKS 626C 1000 Torr - P109768
- MKS 626C 100 Torr - P109769
Capacitance Manometer Feature List
- LCD screen readout for local control and display.
- USB and RS-232 communication for remote control.
- Power two separate Capacitance Diaphragm Gauges (±15 VDC, 1 Amp).
- User selectable units.
- 20 mTorr, 50 mTorr, 0.1 Torr, 1 Torr, 2 Torr, 10 Torr, 100 Torr, 1,000 Torr, 5,000 Torr, and 10,000 Torr capacitance gauges.
- Host PC software for ease of data collection.
- Two setpoint relays for control to interface with other equipment.
- 1/8 DIN enclosure