Ideal Vacuum Products- Insulated Thermal High-Vacuum Test Chamber, 304 Stainless Steel Construction, 3 Internal Shelves, Ready to Configure (NEW)
This is a Ready-to-Configure Pre-Flanged Ideal Vacuum Products Insulated Thermal High-Vacuum Test Chamber with internal 304 stainless steel construction. Includes 3 stainless steel chamber shelves. Vacuum pumps are sold separately.
These chambers are a cost effective way for any lab to enter upper atmospheric testing of aerospace components, or simply exploit the size and speed of a large high-vacuum degassing system for any number of industrial processes. Our pre-ported chambers make it easy to connect any number of pumping and vacuum monitoring systems. Pumps, electronics, cables, and wires may be installed behind clean, elegant panels under the chamber, on the lower frame.
- Standard temperature range from -65°C to +180°C (-85°F to +356°F)
- 304 Stainless Steel Chamber Construction
- Exterior Dimensions 64HX31WX44L in
- 1xCF2.75, 6xKF40, 1x ISO 160 Ports
- Interior dimensions 20x20x20 in
- Total Capacity 182 kg, 401 lbs.
- Heavy duty construction
- For more Detailed Information Call Us at 505-872-0037