Galden HT-230 Heat Transfer Fluid for Etchers, CVD, PVD and Ion Implanters, 7 Kg Bottle, PFPE Fluid
GALDEN HT is a line of dielectric fluids with boiling points ranging from 55°C to 270°C. Their excellent dielectric properties, high chemical stability combined with their capacity to operate at very low as well as elevated temperatures make them the best Heat Transfer Fluids for the agressive conditions used in Semiconductor and Electronic Industry. Galden HT-230 sold here by the 7 kg (15.4 lbs) containers is used for applications with component immersion, wafer etching, ion implantation, radar equipment, transformers, power supplies, UF6 production, chillers, cooling towers, and freeze dryers.
- Fluid contain nine coolants with boiling points between 70°C and 270°C
- Perfluorinated, inert polyethers have a high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Compatible with metals, ceramics, plastics, and elastomers
- Fluids have low viscosity, no hydrogen in the molecular structure, and low water absorption
- Excellent for use in direct immersion cooling and indirect cooling applications
- Nonflammable, nontoxic, and safe for the environment