Edwards IPVA10EK Air Admittance Valve, normally closed, KF10, NW10, Aluminum, 110 VAC. C41732000.
The Edwards IPVA10EK is a solenoid operated vent valve designed for automatic admittance of air or vent gas into a vacuum system. The valve has two ports with KF 10, NW 10 flanges. One of the valve ports is connected to the vacuum system, the other port can be left open to atmosphere or connected to a vent gas supply. The vacuum system is isolated from atmosphere (or the vent gas supply) by a fluoroelastomer pad on the base of the valve plunger, which seals against the body of the valve. This is a normally closed version of the valve suitable for use with 110 VAC to suit your application. These Edwards IPVA10EK 110VAC air admittance vent valves have a KF10 vacuum flange and are sold as one each.
- Body: Aluminum
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 55 °C
- Vent gas temp range: -10 to 130 °C
- Venting rate: 10 liters in 12 s
- Valve Seal: Fluoroelastomer
- Actuator: Stainless Steel
- Coil Insulation: Class F
- Maximum leak rate across body: 1 x 10-9 mbar l s-1 / 8 x 10-10 Torr l s-1
- Weight: 100 grams
- Fitting: KF10, NW10
- Weight: 310 grams (11 oz.)
- Electrical Power: 110VAC