Edwards AV10K Air Admittance Vent Valve, pipeline support, KF10, NW10, HE30 grade Aluminum, C35103000.
The AV10K is a manual operated air admittance vent valve. The valves are manufactured from aluminum alloy and have a control knob attached to a screw actuated plunger. The plunger is sealed onto the valve seat in the valve body by a Nitrile O ring. The AV10K can also be pipeline mounted. These manual air admittance vent valves have a KF10 vacuum flange size and are sold as one each.
- Body: Aluminum alloy HE30
- Plunger: Nylon 6
- O-ring seal: Nitrile fluoroelastomer
- Maximum leak rate across body: less than1 x 10 -7 mbar.ls-1
- Maximum leak rate across valve seat: less than1 x 10 -7 mbar.ls-1
- Weight: 100 grams
- Fitting: KF10, NW10
- A: Valve Height Open: 42mm (1.6875 in.)
- Sutitable for: Pipeline mounting.