This Varian Turbo-V84-AG Navigator Controller is a single-state controlled frequency converter with the following features.
This 84FS AG Navigator Controller supports the following Agilent Active Pressure Gauges:
- Drives the pumps of the TwisTorr 84 FS Family.
- Powers the pump cooling fan.
- Drives the vent valve
- Provides and acquires the pressure of the wide range gauges.
- Remote I/O compatible with the previous verson.
- Navigator default serial compatible RS 232 and 485 interface
- Able to operate with Active Gauges See chart below:
- FRG 700/702, FRG 720/730
- IM 500, IMG 500
- PVG 500/502
- PCG 750/752
- CDG 500 T1000, CDG 500 T0100
- CDG 500 T0010, CDG 500 T0001
These Varian Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS Navigator controllers are driven by a single chip microcomputer and consist of two PCBs which include power supply and 3-phase output, analog and I/O section, microprocessor and digital section. The power supply, together with the 3-phase output converts the single phase AC mains supply or 24Vdc supply into a 3-phase low voltage, medium frequency output which is required to power the pump. These controllers have a serial port RS-232/485 which allows the pump to be interfaced with the system controls and to be operated via PC with T-Plus Software. (software sold separately)
on this website. These Varian Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS Navigator controllers are Brand New and come with manufacture warranty. For complete specifications, controller functions, and instruction manual please see the available PDF download below.