Agilent Varian TwisTorr 84 FS Turbo Pump System, Roughing Package Deal with 84 FS Turbo Pump with CF 4.5 in. Inlet, (SH110 DISCONTINUED with Improved Replacement IDP-07 Roughing Pump) P107984 & Rack Controller
These Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS turbo vacuum pump Roughing package deals are ideal for small labs that require a benchtop system on a budget.
All roughing vacuum hoses, o-rings, clamps, adapters and vacuum gauges not included and sold separately on this website.
The Roughing Package Includes the Following Components:
- Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS Turbo with CFF 4.5 inch Inlet, Part number X3502-64002
- Agilent 84 FS AG 1/4 Rack Controller with RS232/485 PN: X3508-64001
- Air Cooling Fan Kit, Part number 9699290
- Air Cooling Fan Extension Cable Kit, 5 meter, Part number 9699940
- Inlet Screen for CF 4.5 inch Inlet, Part number X3502-68000
- Main Nema Power Cord, 3 meter, Part number 9699958
- Agilent Varian IDP7 Dry Scroll Roughing Pump, PN X3807-64010
These Agilent Varian TwisTorr 84 FS turbomolecular high-vacuum pumps have new and amazing improvements over the previous V-81 turbo pumps. These improvements include the Twistorr drag stage technology and Agilent Floating Suspension. TwisTorr drag stages create high compression ratios for light gases such as Hydrogen and Helium to deliver high throughput and high tolerance of foreline pressure, thereby permitting the use of smaller and more economical backing pumps. This technology results in a compact rotor design that is energy-efficient and maintains a low operating temperature. The Agilent Floating Suspension system reduces noise and vibration, and ensures optimal bearing operating conditions to extent operating life, minimize system downtime, and assure stable pumping performance over time. The unique bearing and dry lubrication in the Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS eliminate oil and maintenance, and permit operation of the pump in any orientation. Available with on-board or rack controllers.
Agilent turbo pumps are designed for optimum performance in real world applications and include integration of pumping systems and multi-flow pumps. Compact sized pumps meet the needs of industries with stringent space requirements. These new Agilent TwisTorr 84 FS turbo pumps require minimal to no maintenance and provide protection from misuse. An optional copper water cooling channel optimizes heat transfer, and reduce water consumption and cost-of-ownership.
The Agilent Varian TwisTorr 84 FS turbo pump with 4.5 inch conflat flange has a pumping speed of 67 l/s of nitrogen, KF-16 foreline flange and ambient operating temperature from 5 °C to +35 °C. These 84 FS pumps have a start up time of <2 minutes, rotational speed 81000 rpm, and recommended foreline roughing pumps IDP-7, IDP-3 scroll or
DS-102, DS-42 rotary vane. The cooling requirements are a minimum of forced air when conditions are 5- 35 °C ambient air temperature or water cooling with minimum flow: 65 l/h (0.30 GPM) with water temperature between +15 °C to +25 °C at a water pressure of 45 to 75 psi.
The new Agilent Twistorr 84FS offers a blend of performance and features that is suited for a wide range of applications.
It is very versatile turbo and can be used in a variety of fields:
Typical Turbo Pump Applications include:
Vacuum in Research and Development:
- Mass Spectrometry
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOF)
- High Energy Physics
- Fusion Technology
- General UHV Research
- Synchrotron Light Sources Particle Accelerators
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM PROCESSING
Thin Film Deposition:
- Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Focused Ion-beam Systems (FIB)
- Surface Analysis
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Glass coating equipment (architectural and automotive glass, flat panel displays)
- Thin film solar cells production (photo-voltaic)
- Optical data media (CD, DVD, Magneto Optical Discs)
- Magnetic storage media
- Surface treatments
- Optical coating (ophthalmic, precision opto-electronics)
- Roll/Web coating on films or foils
- TV & Monitor picture tube manufacture
- Evacuation of lamps (motorway lighting, beamers)
- X-Ray tubes & electron devices
- Vacuum Furnaces
Please see below in our Related section for additional accessories that may benefit your vacuum applications and needs. We offer a large variety of vacuum fittings, hoses, vacuum gauges, sensors/transducers and accessories sold separately on this website. Call us for a quote (505) 872-0037. For instruction manuals, please see the Available Download PDF's Below.